New scarves that have not yet been used can be exchanged easily via registered mail. Pack the items well and add your receipt or exchange slip if you received a gift, as well as a note with your name, number and email address. Send the package to:
17 Moyal St.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Once we receive the package, we will contact you and send you the scarf you would like instead!
- Exchanges are accepted within 30 days from the day the package was received by you till the day you sent the package to us.
- When exchanging an item, the customer pays the cost of shipping the original item back to us, and we pay the cost of shipping the new item. A customer who wishes to exchange an exchanged item will be responsible for paying the shipping costs in both directions.
- Make sure to save the packing slip you receive at the post office so that we can track the shipment.
- If the scarf you are returning is less expensive than the scarf you would like, we will charge you the difference. If the scarf you are returning is more expensive than the one you would like, we will credit the difference toward your next purchase.
* Exchanges will not be accepted if the items arrive damaged due to poor packaging. We recommend placing the item in the box that it came in and sealing it in plastic.